Blog Post Title
April 5, 2017

I think if we are holding then we should just simply hold on to it and wait for the price to touch $80.00 range. Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc, S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Russell 2000, U.S. Dollar Index, Bitcoin Index, Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin, US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y, 30 year trend broken in March. Your personal objectives, financial situation or needs have not been taken into consideration. There may be a conflict of interest present with commercial arrangements with companies and/or stock held. CBA Share Price Movement $0.32 ( 0.50% ) Prices as at 16:40, 2 Oct 2020 Small Caps is Australia's #1 site for market news & information on ASX listed small cap companies. graph and markings are pretty much self explanatory... The open question is what happens when those payment deferrals come to an end in September and that is a scenario that is very difficult to predict given the unusual nature of the COVID-19 pandemic which has stalled so much of the Australian economy. Should you buy CBA shares now? I think the price won't fall below 200 days moving average, for next couple of days we may see a down trend may come around 69.50 but from there we should see upwards trend to touch 74.40 ... Unlock recommendation . Price target in 14 days: 52.291 USD. 2. Free independent share market investing advice from The Motley Fool. I think there is still a lot of room to up - still my eyes are on the range of $78 - $80 range. Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA.AX) (ASX:CBA) posted its earnings results on Wednesday, August, 7th. I think, it's pretty evident that price likes the range of $80.00. P.S: these are my notes for future reference, by no mean trading advise to anyone. stage 1: 67.70 zone There is so much we don’t know about the long-term behaviour of this virus and with the production of any vaccine – if indeed one can be produced – quite a way into the future, this sort of uncertainty will be with us for some time. stage 2: 65-64 zone If we manage to keep the virus under control with only limited outbreaks and workplaces begin to return to some sense of normality by June or July, then maybe even the base cases the banks have assumed will turn out to be pessimistic. The Australian Financial Review reports the latest news from business, finance, investment and politics, updated in real time. Commonwealth Bank of Australia Stock Price Forecast, CMWAY stock price prediction. I will probably wait for $67.00 to $68.00 range. p.s: please note these are my personal notes and by no means trading/ investment advise to anyone. Copyright 2020 Small Caps. It may look like the banks are trying to outdo each other with pessimism but, in reality, these sorts of predictions are vital in banking, which is a highly leveraged business that always needs to assume the worst and hope for the best. It's still in bearish trend, though on daily chart touching 200 days moving average. let's see how support line at ~71.66 supports the price, doesn't look very strong support line and with given COVID-19 second wave updates from VIC, NSW and QLD, let's how all these reflect on price for now it's all favouring the BEARS. please note these are my own notes for future reference, by no means trading advise to anyone. Small Caps and affiliated companies accept no responsibility for any claim, loss or damage as a result of information provided or its accuracy. I think I can see Elliott Wave pattern but not sure how it's going to happen in current market situation. Get today’s CBA share price, latest stock chart and CBA company news. P.S: Please note these are my own notes for future reference and by no means trading advise to anyone. However, if there are rolling disease outbreaks that lead to an ongoing cycle of lockdowns for the rest of this year or even longer, then even the most pessimistic scenarios from the banks could turn out to be wishful thinking. Not sure if we retest March lows, but at least another 5%-10% to go, Hi friends p.s: please note these are my own notes for my learning/ future reference, by no means trading advise to anyone. Commonwealth chief executive officer Matt Comyn described that outcome as “very difficult to forecast’’. Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA:ASX) forecasts: consensus recommendations, research reports, share price forecasts, dividends, and earning history and estimates. 70 - 71 range (current range) Perhaps the most accurate way of looking at the problem is through the prism of the provisions the banks have made to cover losses from the COVID-19 recession. 67-69 range View Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA… Current price. next considerable support zone are 67.50, 65 - 64 then 62 - 61. while looking for good entry position for long. Commonwealth as the largest bank has set aside the most at $1.5 billion, which takes total provisions for bad and doubtful debts to $6.4 billion. He has covered a wide range of small and large cap ASX stocks and has a special interest in mining, technology and biotech. 1. I think the trend is still upwards (which is great) but for next few days price will swing between support & resistance 72.300 and 74.50. The other three banks have set aside similar proportionate amounts to produce a total of COVID-19 provisions of around $5 billion. I think it would be a opportunity to buy at ~ $69.81. 70 - 71 range (current range) 3. I would be keeping an eye on tomorrow's market... Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), DAILY ANALYSIS commonwealth bank of australia, let it settle down and trade come to you ~ $72.00, Prive Volume Analysis - $77 - $78.50 range is possible, just hold on to it and wait for $80 range, we should see high volume between 69.11 to 67.70. Let’s look more closely at what is actually happening at Commonwealth so far as it deals with the economic carnage caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. That is preventing a rapid drop in prices because there is no great number of unsold properties weighing down the market but the real test will be where unemployment lands after the crisis and particularly when the Federal Government’s Job Keeper and Job Seeker stimulus payments end. 70 - 72 range based on last … You could have easily been mistaken in believing that Australia’s big four banks have been trying to outdo each other with horrifying predictions. i don't see major support if 67.70 support fails, in that case price would go all the way down to around $60.10. as we can see in weekly, daily and 4 hourly charts. I think it would be good idea to load up some shares at around 67.70. With the Commonwealth Bank (ASX: CBA) outdoing all of the others with its “worst case’’ forecast that house prices could fall by an amazing 32% by the end of 2022. please do your own research before entering into any trade. be good strategy for long position is to buy in stages. I think I will be looking for entry at around $72.00 range. please do your own research before... i think currently market is trying to consolidate and soon it will resume up trend and bulls will take control of market, because: also, it's important to note how it progresses after 12th Aug 2020. The company reported $4.81 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts' … 67-69 range 2. stage 3: 62-61 zone. I am expecting price to touch $75.00 range pretty soon. based on last one year data,I think 77 to 78.50 range is actually where more trades took place than 70 - 72 range. p.s: these are my own notes for future reference and by no means trading advise to anyone. since today's run was reasonably good after 5 days of price correction. It's one of the favourites and stable asset to hold, but overbought and overvalued. P.S: These are own notes for my future reference and by no means trading advise to anyone. Not to be left out, ANZ (ASX: ANZ) used a “base case” forecast which assumed a 4.1% decline this year and a 6.3% fall in 2021. please subscribe to receive more analyzes. 70 - 72 range please do your own... As it was noted that we should see higher value in this range and price not fall below 200 days moving average. That, in turn, depends on the progress Australia makes with fighting COVID-19. I think we should cash some profits at $75.00 range. 1. price is continuously above 200 days moving average. View today’s CBA share price, options, bonds, hybrids and warrants. It was far from alone with this sort of scenario – National Australia Bank (ASX: NAB) also ran a prediction, which assumed a fall of about 30% in property prices. World’s largest wealth fund pulls US$1.6bn from coal companies, puts BHP on notice, Kyckr strikes deal with Germany’s second-largest bank Commerzbank, Afterpay joins forces with Westpac to offer banking-as-a-service to Australian customers, Demand for food forecast to rise creating a growing market for potash fertilisers, Glencore in talks to supply nickel to EV battery makers as Macquarie predicts supply crunch by 2025, Weekly review: RBA unleashes pincer movement to get Australia growing again. if price continues falling then I think it will only stop at ~ 58.68. CBA Share Price Movement: $0.32 ( 0.50% ) Prices as at 16:40, 2 Oct 2020 + Security prices are delayed by at least 20 minutes and are indicative only. I think now we should soon see price going up to 73.30. Recommendation. The company reported $4.81 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts' consensus estimates of $4.76 by $0.05. That would entail a cumulative fall in house prices of 11%. The bank said it had received repayment deferral requests on about 71,000 business loans worth more than $15 billion, 144,000 home loans worth $50 billion and 25,000 personal loans. View announcements, advanced pricing charts, trading status, fundamentals, dividend information, peer analysis and key company … Could super early release be used to pay the mortgage? from this point 71.20 down trend continues, the only good support is at 69.86 and next support at 67.64 doesn't look very strong neither 65.09. It was far from alone with this sort of scenario – National Australia Bank (ASX: NAB) also ran a prediction, which assumed a fall of about 30% in property prices. May John is a highly experienced business journalist and formerly chief business writer for the Herald Sun. Commonwealth’s most pessimistic scenario showed the economy shrinking by 7.1% this year and 0.8% in 2021 before a weak recovery of 2.3% in 2022. These are the amounts the banks think will be needed to have on hand to deal with the slew of loans that turn bad and obviously these numbers can go further up or down if circumstances change. if we have price /volume comparison, it's pretty obvious that market likes the price between following ranges based on volume: 1. He has covered Federal politics in Canberra, was Los Angeles Bureau chief for News Limited and was also chief of staff for the Herald Sun. 2. during last three weeks for 5 days price gone above 50 days moving average. Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA.AX) (ASX:CBA) posted its earnings results on Wednesday, August, 7th. Commonwealth Bank of Australia - cba. The shock forecasts were contained in a Powerpoint slide for CBA's investor presentation. Commonwealth’s base case scenario would see the Australian economy shrinking by 6% this year, before bouncing back with 6% growth in 2021 and growth of 3% in 2022. All rights reserved. ... Investors were impressed with CBA's update, pushing its share price 1.9 per cent higher to $60.85. the daily chart of this market shows with a high probability that it will experience a downtrend in the coming days but it is also better to be vigilant on the change of direction towards the reverse P.S: Not a trading advise, my own notes for learning and future reference. “We entered into a six month repayment deferral, at the three month mark we will communicate with our customers to understand what their current economic circumstances are and clearly for those who are able to return to work and who can start repaying their mortgage then we would encourage them to do so,” he said. please do your own research before entering into any trade.

Kenny Doughty Leaves Vera, Athens To Kea, Huawei Stock Ipo, Where Can I Early Vote, Nic Naitanui Wife, First Line Up Of Chelsea, Nick Chubb Draft Pick, Diane And Mr Peanutbutter Divorce, Winnie-the-pooh Books In Order, Kano Wiley, Dani Willis Height,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *